8.17.2010

Stay Tuned...

Have a couple of blog projects brewing.

First is a preview of Fall programs I'll be capturing on my DVR. Unlike previous entries, think I'll be breaking them down to 2-3 day installments (ie: Monday-Tuesday, Wednesday-Thursday, Friday-Sunday). Whenever possible, will include the trailer. There's some really interesting shows coming out, and I can't wait to see them.

The second is I've been compiling compilations (iTunes calls them "playlists") of my music. Having an iPhone has really reconnected me with my music collection over the past couple of months. I'll be publishing them here as soon as I figure out how, and I find a good online streaming player. Over the past couple of months, I have completed 6 compilations (15 tracks each), and am currently working on an additional 2. So there is plenty of great music for you all.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment